Yibin paper cup material for making paper cup paper bowl
|Item Name||Paper cup raw material for Kraft Paper Pe Coated Paper Cup Fan|
|Usage||To make salad bowl, coffee cup, food container|
|Features||Greaseproof, waterproof, resist high-temperature|
|Certification||QS, SGS, Test Report,FDA|
|Packaging||Pallet loading,usually 28ton for 40’HQ|
|Payment Term||By T/T|
|FOB port||Qinzhou port, Guangxi, China|
|Delivery||25-30 days after confirm the deposit|
* Food standard raw material paper
* Strong Folding resistant, no creases
* Suitable for multi - color printing
* High stiffness and durable
* Fully Recyclable and light weight
Q: How many cup bottom are needed for the 1ton cutting & printed paper (cup body)?
A: As usual, the proportion is about 4:1 for the cups less than 12 oz (means 1ton paper need about 0.25tons bottom paper, just for reference!) ; 3:1 for larger than 12 oz( (means 1ton paper need about 0.33tons bottom paper) same as the handle, just for reference! Certainly, different cup size, different gram, it's different . Please inquiry details!
Q: How to packing the paper?
1. Sheet paper, packing by wooden pallet, 250/300sheets per bag by craft paper. Or some special requires from you.
2. Roll paper, packing by craft paper and plastic film.
3. Cup blanks(cup fan shape) with printing and cutting, can be clean-away the reject paper and packaged by paper cartons. or leave the reject edges but packed by wooden pallet.
Q: How many ton of paper can load in 1x20'container?
1. Sheet paper, can shipped about 14~15tons, more or less depends on Size.
2. Roll paper can shipped about 13~14tons, more or less depends on roll width.
3. Cup blanks with preprint and precut, paper cartons packing, clean away the rejected wastes , it can be shipped about 17~18tons,( please note, here 17~18ton is the weight including the weight of rejected edges and wastes)
Q: How many percent of the rejected edge and wastes after printing, cutting, and packaging? ( how many KG of cup blanks can get from 1 ton paper )
1. For offset printing, the reject edge and wastes is about 15~16% (means 1 Ton sheet paper you can get 840~850KGS blanks). (Maybe more than this number if cup mould is most special or very big)
2. For flexographic printing, the total rejects is about 13~16% percent depend on your cup sizes and our Flexographic Plate Cylinders. (Maybe more than this number if cup mould is most special or very big).
Q: How many cups can be made for 1 ton paper cup fan?
It depend on the gram of the paper and the size of the cup. Please contact me for more details, we are experienced.